Last days of 2016 & monthly newsletter...

I hope 2016 was a good year for you. For me it was, as I made a lot of new paintings. As well as an online etsy shop, which was quite complicated to get up and running! As an introduction to my art, I am now painting a series of smaller pieces. These are for sale at a reduced price! To this blog I've added also the option to receive a monthly newsletter. See the right column. When you sign up, you will get a printable art poster for free. You will be updated with my newest paintings automatically, as well as stories, and tips & tricks about painting. I value people who have an interest in my art very highly, and will never send spam or anything like that. Greetings, and a happy new year!


Christiaan Veltkamp

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten